- The user manual explains with detail everything about the usage of the program.
- The installation guide explains how to install the program from the source code.
- The Debian guide explains how to install the program in a Debian based GNU/Linux distribution from the repositories.
- The OSC interface manual shows how to connect with other music software.
- Recording videos with Jack and gtk-recordmydesktop, a useful guide for anyone willing to record demos their Psychosynth performances.
- Check the reference API documentation for libpsynth. Note that libpsynth is still under development so API changes are very frequent.
- The graphic artists guide will be usefull for those willing to help in making better 3D models.
- Roadmap, next features in Psychosynth.
- GNU Psychosynth: A Framework for Modular, Interactive and Collaborative Sound Synthesis and Live Music Performance (Master's Thesis Proyecto de Fin de Carrera) defended in the University of Granada in July 2011. This is the most comprehensive documentation on the core of the project. Very recommended if you want to contribute with the project.
- GNU Psychosynth: Un sintetizador de audio por software libre, a paper in Spanish published in 2008 in the main publication of the Asociación de Técnicos de Informática.
- Universidad de Córdoba 2011. (video) We discuss the core concepts behind Psychosynth but also describe the architecture of the software and the main features of each layer; this can be interesting for developers. In Spanish.
- GNU Hackers Meeting 2010 (video) Short 5 Minute presentation of the software.
- GNU Hackers Meeting 2008. (video) We discuss the concepts and motivations behind the project and our first tecnical decissions and achievments.
- Concurso Universitario de Software Libre. (video) Project presentation in the spanish free software contest.