- Users mailing list. A place to discuss about the use of the program, ask your doubts and participate in the Psychosynth users community.
- Development mailing list. This is the central point of the development of the software. If you are willing to contribute in any way with the development join it!
The mailing lists are registered at gmane.org. Gmane is a newsgroup gateway for free software mailing lists that let you read and post to mailing lists as if they were Usenet groups. Our groups at Gmane are:
- gmane.comp.gnu.psychosynth.user This is the equivalent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- gmane.comp.gnu.psychosynth.devel This is the equivalent to email@example.com.
In #psychosynth, in the Freenode IRC network, you can talk with both users and developers, ask them questions and share your thoughts.
In the project page you can:
- Submit bug reports or read about open and already solved ones.
- Ask for tech support and ask your questions.
- Join one of our mailing list to communicate with our developers or other users.
- Follow the state of the development tasks, browse the sources, etc...